How can I remove my Under-Eye Bags without Incisions, fillers and stitches? (Photos)

I don't think my eye bags are really bad. Anyways, I guess that the procedures like Trusculpt and Ultherapy aone will not fix my under-eye bags. I would definitely need injectable fillers if I want to do it non-surgical way. I know that lower eyelid blepharoplasty will work for sure, I don't want that either. Is there any other laser or fat removal procedure that is as effective as blepharoplasty surgery? I want the results within 1 month as I am getting married after that. Any doctor in Montreal, Canada?

Lower eyelid Bags

Looking at your photos I do think that the nest option would be a transconjuctival lower lid blepharoplasty.  This would be the best solution to get rid of the under eye bags and hollows.  Injectible filler may also be an option for you, but I think an examination in person would give more information.  Other than that I don't think there is another way to address the problem.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Laser Resurfacing, Clear+Brilliant, Micropen, Viva, Ultherapy/Thermage

Luckily, surgery isn't the only option for eye bags any more. Dark circles and wrinkles improve after lasers, microneedling/PRP, and fillers. I suggest you see an expert for all of yours options.  Best, Dr. Emer

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question. While eyelid surgery is the most effective procedure for addressing your under-eye bags, the chemical peel is the best remaining option without incisions, fillers and stitches. I suggest that you consult with a single or board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Remove under eye bags without treatment

Thank you for asking about your under-eye bags.
  • Your under-eye bags are hereditary.
  • Fillers are truly a waste of money for this condition -
  • You will soon spend more on temporary fillers than you will on a permanent result from surgery.
  • Also filler results in this area are unpredictable and injection in the area is risky.
  • A transconjunctival blepharoplasty will remove the fat with no visible incision and usually a very fast recovery.
  • At times it can be done with local anesthesia.
  • Please find a plastic or cosmetic plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in cosmetic surgery.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

No stiches but surgery needed

There is no non-surgical option. Either filler placement or transconjunctival lower eyelid blepharoplasty with fat repositioning will address your concern. Good luck and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Michael A. Burnstine, MD

Eyelid Bags

Thank you for sharing your case and photos.  Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!  If you are looking to avoid surgery, filler injections are probably the best option for you.  I usually like to use Restylane silk or Belotero in the fine area around the eyes.  Make sure to see an injector who has experience treating this delicate area.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye bag fix without surgery

Nonsurgical energy-based procedures alone won't fix your under-eye bags.  There are 2 options that make sense for you.  1. Nonsurgical: under-eye and upper cheek HA filler. This works instantly and lasts for a year or more. 2. Surgical: lower eyelid blepharoplasty (from behind the lid without stitches) including fat repositioning. There is currently no lower eyelid fat removal procedure that works as well as blepharoplasty. Congratulations on the wedding!

Brett S. Kotlus, MD, MS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon