Which will get me to look like in the pic? Silicone Moderate plus 325cc or Natrelle full 365 based on my stats or? (Photo)

Which will give me the results of nice cleavage,fullness, not too big and fake looking. I am slim, 5'5, 115 lbs, 12.2 chest width, 1child breasted 12 months. Age 36 Based on my stats and pic what would u suggest?

Breast Implant Selection

Great question, thanks for the pictures they help clarify your goal.

Certainly on paper you appear to be an excellent candidate to consider breast augmentation surgery and I think your post operative goals are attainable.

Of course final decisions about implant size and type will need an in person conversation, but in general I think that a smooth round, full profile device will likely be your choice. That being said, from a technical stand point you can get a good result with many different implants (different projections or even anatomical).

One detail in the photos I would like to point out; the space between your breasts at the level of your bra line, though perfectly normal, is wider than the example goal photo you provided. Be careful trying to narrow that distance, it can lead to complications of implant malposition that are difficult to correct. My general recommendation is to leave that space as it is.

All the best in your search!

Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Choosing Size of Implants

Thank you for providing pictures and for your inquiry. Your goal is easily attainable. As for the size and projection, an in person assessment would be necessary. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for best results. Don't hesitate to consult with different surgeons and choose the one you feel most comfortable with. Best of Luck!

Implant Selection

Thank you for your question. It is much better to accurately discuss implant volume and projection with an in office exam and detailed measurements.

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements/characteristics. I use these measurements to help me during the sizing process to guide you to a safe result for your chest wall and just as important, one that meets your end desires.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor. The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant. It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you during the sizing process.

In addition, review of photos and use of rice bags can be very helpful to the patient and surgeon in achieving a safe and happy result. Close intereaction and involvement from your surgeon during this process can help alleviate the anxiety and fears of choosing the right size.

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

My suggestion

Thank you for your question.  The only way to know exactly what you should go with is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast augmentation narrow chest wall

Thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a very good Breast augmentation candidate. In general, you would have to have a consultation with measurements and preferably 3-D Vectra imaging to look at the different options that you have mentioned. Your visual anatomy suggests that you have a narrow chest wall. Inpatients like yourself I prefer using high profile/full profile implants. Breast of luck. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Implant selection

You need to be evaluated in person to determine what is best for you. Your anatomy will limit or dictate your cleavage. Best of luck.

Which will get me to look like in the pic? Silicone Moderate plus 325cc or Natrelle full 365 based on my stats or?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.  
Otherwise, unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice (regarding specific breast implant size/profile) to be truly helpful. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant type/size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. In bra sizers can be useful communication tools also. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" or "not too big and fake looking" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during the communication process.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers).
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

The best implant

finding the best implant not only depend on 2 measures, it need to consider breast height and the nipple inframmary fold.

skin quality and the presence of breast native tissu.

the implant that you are showing, are big implants at least 365 if not more.

the result showing are great. basing the decision only on volume doesn't garanty the result

One option that can help you is using computer assistés simulation. Then you can visualise volume based on your body

Jacques Haddad, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon