Is this part supposed to be swollen too after breast reduction? (photos)

Hi, exactly a month ago now, I've had breast reduction. One of my breast is slightly more swollen than the other and the swelling has not gone down at all in 4 weeks, It does feel swollen but it's not coming down. I was also wondering if the part from under the nipple is supposed to be swollen. So to be more concise, I was wondering if it was normal that my other breast swelling had not yet gone down and if it was normal for the part showed on the picture to be swollen too.

Reduction and swelling

Swelling is normal with breast reductions. The amount of swelling and the length of time for it to go away will vary. If concerned, speak with your surgeon.

Is this part supposed to be swollen too after breast reduction?

Thank you for the question and diagram. Yes, some swelling is to be expected even at this stage in your recovery.  Whether or not the swelling you are experiencing is part of the normal healing process or not will depend on your physical examination;  therefore, your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.