Nose swelling after rhinoplasty. Can I have a nose injection by another doctor?

I had an open rhinopeladty in my country 2years ago, but my nose is still swollen, would you plz let me know can I have a nose injection in Montreal by another doctor ? Tanx alot

Rhinoplasty and swelling at two years

While not impossible, swelling is a bit unusual at two years.  Best to be seen in person to see what is going on.

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.
After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD