Liposuction or Tummy Tuck? (photo)

Do I need a Tummy tuck or just liposuction alone?

Lipoabdominoplasty is your answer

You could benefit from a new tecnique called Lipoabdominoplasty. Liposuction of full back, waist ,full abdomen and your tummy tuck. Results are really much better. Be sure to look for certified PS. 

Lipo Plus Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and photos, I would recommed liposuction plus tummy tuck all together for beautiful results.

Tummy tuck vs Liposuction

Your pictures are greatly appreciate it. It looks like you may be a good candidate for liposuction. Only an in person detailed examination can give you the best answer. 

Tummy Tuck or Lipo

The shape of your abdomen would indicate intra abdominal fat and possibly separated abdominal muscles which allow abdominal contents to protrude.

Weight loss with diet and exercise is the only way to address that type of fat and Abdominoplasty with muscle repair will address the other. You may find that after weight loss you have excess skin, or with good skin tone it may bounce back a bit. I recommend that you maintain a stable healthy goal weight before considering surgery so that you can ensure the best possible results. Book your consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who can recommend the best approach for you.

All the best

Liposuction or Tummy Tuck?

Liposuction may be your best option between the two. Hoewver weight lost first will improve results.. Tummy tuck only works when there is little fat under the skin and mainly loose skin hanging off the abdomen.

Understand that you will have loose skin after liposuction. Also a significant cause of protrusion of the abdomen is caused by fat insoide the abdomen which can only be lost through dieting and exercise.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided pictures, I recommend you tummy tuck with muscle repair, liposuction on flanks, waist, upper and lower back + bbl 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Lipo or tuck

basically it is difficult to say whether you are a candidate for tuck,lipo or bariatric surgery,on the BASSIS OF CLINICAL EXAM ONLY WE CAN SAY FOR SURE,if you lie down and raise both your legs without bending your knees, will detect divarication or hernias,if you pinch your abs then the thickness can give a measure of fat,even simple tests like these can help 

Thangavel Ayyappan, MBBS, MS, MCh, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon

TT or lipo

Hello thank you for your photos and question. You appear to have visceral fat or fat surrounding your internal organs which is not treatable with either procedure. You will need to lose weight through diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes to reduce your belly fat. Good luck. 

Dr. B

Liposuction or Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and photos.  From the pictures you appear to have some distention to your abdomen but it is impossible to tell if this from intra-abdominal fat (around your organs) or subcutaneous fat (underneath the skin).  Subcutaneous fat can be removed by liposuction, and should give great results as long as your skin tone is good.  With good skin tone, the skin will retract after liposuction and improve your waist and abdominal contour.  For patient with lax skin, an abdominoplasty is a better choice.  If your distention is due to a lax abdominal wall, an abdominoplasty with muscle repair can flatten your stomach.  The best advice would be to see a board certified/board eligible plastic surgeon who can evaluate your abdomen and fat distribution in order to offer treatment suggestions.  Best of luck!  

Lipo or tummy tuck, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

After having analyzed your question and photos, i realize that you have a very beautiful body, with some sagging skin, fat tissue and several stretch marks...So, we need to rescue that figure!
In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Tummy Tuck, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD