Can my left ear be repaired with surgery? (Photos)

Doctor Answers 1

Surgical options

My advice would be to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your specific concerns.  For example, "the top of my left ear sticks out more than the right ear" or "my left earlobe is detached and hangs much lower than the right earlobe" are much easier to address than a generalized concern such as "my left ear is bigger."  The surgeon should be able to discuss options for surgery and recovery and perhaps even use imaging software to give you a basic idea of how the repair would look post-op.  I hope this helps, good luck!

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 34 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.