Butt implants, augmentation, transfer. (photos)

So i dont have alot of fat i live in montreal cannada im 21 i been thinking about this ass transformation for a long time and now i think i am ready im looking for a good result so i need the best surgeon in montreal or Toronto thank you .

Buttock implants in Montreal

Unfortunately i have no one to refer you to in Canada but i can tell you that i have at least one patient per month from Canada come to me for buttock implants.  Please read on for more general details: Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants).  Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results.  Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.  Although overall using your own fat is relatively safe, it not infrequently melts away unevenly leaving one butt cheek bigger than the other or with dimpling or hard fat cysts.  The one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like liquid silicone, PMMA, Sculptra, and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening. Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock/hip augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle. On the other hand, hip implants are placed under just the fascia because no significant muscle exists in this region. However, because they are much smaller and lighter, their likelihood of migration is relatively low. Because all of this, it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure so that the implant placement is precise for both locations. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to

I do not see much in the photo. You would need to be seen in person to determine what is appropriate for you. Best of luck.

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. I will tell you with 25 years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Implant and fat transfer to the buttocks

You will likely need a combination of an implant and any fat you have to be transferred to your buttocks. The implant provides more central prominence and the fat will provide lateral fullness. Please see example of patients below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Butt Augmentation with Implants and Fat Transfer

This is a great question as selecting the proper implant is very important.  There are several ways to go about selecting the proper implant for your butt augmentation.  First of all while there is a limited number of butt implant sizes, there is still a range to choose from for the surgery.  It is important that the implant fits the size of your buttock.  Having an implant that is an appropriate size will help limit any problems post-operatively and will give you the best results possible.  Secondly I like for patients to send me wish pictures so that I can help guide them to the implant that will help them achieve those goals.  It also allows us to have a talk about what are realistic goals from the surgery. Thirdly, I typically use round implants as I feel that they help add volume to the hips and buttock.  It gives patients a great shape even if they do not have sufficient fat to augment their hips.  A round implant also avoid the issues with implant rotation that can happen with shaped implants.  In my practice the most common implant I use is a 548cc silicone round implant.  There are larger and smaller implants depending on the individual needs of each patient.  Make sure that you talk to a board certified plastic surgeon that performs a high volume of implants about your butt implant surgery. Good luck.