I'm 26 & suffering from hypertrophic scars and doctors told me they cannot do any thing? (Photos)

Hello, 2 years ago i applied too much lemon juice on my acnes and I burnt my skin, I went to dermatologist and he told me you destroyed your skin and he only prescibed Differin gel, and now after 2 years, my scars are white and the surface is higher than my normal skin, doctor told me they are hypertrophic scar. I'm really suffering from this ugly scars and I cannot cover them with anything. please help me, what can i do for these scars. I really appreciate it in advance.

Doctor Answers 1

Scar Solutions with lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It's tough to tell from your pictures. These types of scars can be improved with a combination approach of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.