I hate my breasts after BR; what should I do?

Hi, 4 weeks ago, soon to be 5 I had a breast reduction. My breasts have not changed since then, the swelling is the same as if it was 2 days ago (they're extremely tense) and they're too big. I don't know if the swelling is doing that but I hate my breasts reduction and it has literally given emphasis on my depression. I don't know what to do.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. 1 month after Breast Reduction, it's not time enough to express a valid opinion of results.
On the other hand, generally to avoid the normal p.o. swelling, I recommend to limit the arms movement for two weeks. 
Also it's not advisable to carry weight and take the antiinflamatory painkillers drugs.
Finally, I recommend you always use a therapeutic bra.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Breast reduction at 4 weeks

At 4 weeks it is common for breasts to still be swollen. It is hard to comment further without more details of your surgery and photos before and after.

I hate my breasts after Breast Reduction; what should I do?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast reduction surgery. Although easier said than done, I would suggest ongoing patience;  there's really not much to be done at this point but allow for ongoing healing.  Although I cannot predict whether or not you will be happier with the outcome of your procedure several months from now, I can predict that the breasts will change significantly (even though you have not noticed a change in the past two weeks).
 In the longer term (I would give yourself six months to one year), if you are displeased with the outcome of surgery, revisionary surgery will be necessary to achieve an outcome that you will be happier with.
 Best wishes