I am feeling alot of itching on the incisions. Is it part of the healing process? Also, my nipples are hypersensitive.
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Breast reduction - is itching and hypersensitivity normal
- Yes, all of your symptoms are normal ones after a breast reduction.
- Hypersensitivity usually lasts six weeks.
- Swelling improves a lot by six weeks but subsides even more over another 6 months.
- Itching is associated with healing but also to tape -
- So if your incisions have tape over them, ask your surgeon if you can change the tape.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.