What would be the general cost of a breast augmentation coupled alongside an areola reduction ?

I have small breasts that do not fit my curvy frame and I'm interested in an augmentation from a 38B cup to perhaps a 38DD, and I've always been insecure about my areolas being larger than (what I'd consider average) so I'm wondering about maybe having them reduced. What are the general costs for those procedures mentioned (in Canada) and would travelling elsewhere to have them done be reccomended? What would be the best implant option for natural - but perky full breasts in that size range ?

Breast Augmentation and Areola Reduction in Montreal

Thank you for your inquiry. It would be my pleasure to meet with you in person for an assessment. Breast augmentation and areola reductions are surgeries i perform frequently and are in high demand at my practice. Breast Augmentation, whether it be with Saline or Silicone implants varies between $7500 and $8500. Areola reduction surgery will vary between $750-$1500. If you chose to have both surgeries together, there would be a reduction on the price. A clinical assessment would be necessary to determine the exact rate. Please do not hesitate to contact my office for further information. We have two offices to accommodate you, Laval and Montreal. Kindest Regards,

Breast Augmentation Prices

Unfortunately questions about costs can very rarely be answered on the internet. They vary significantly within countries and certainly from country to country. Generally speaking, fees include those for the surgeon (professional fee), for the facility you have your surgery in, for the anesthesiologist and for the cost of the breast implants themselves. Your best bet is to call some plastic surgeons' offices in your area. Not all will give prices over the phone, but you may get some idea. Best of luck!

Implants and areola reduction

The costs will vary greatly from surgeon to surgeon and in different areas of Canada and the US.  Best to find a good surgeon and then figure out the cost.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Areola reduction can be performed at the same time as breast augmentation.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD