How to fix my uneven face? (photos)

Hi, i`ve had my right bottom wisdom tooth removed last year and got the remaining ones removed one month ago. Im missing my 13th top tooth also. I`ve noticed that the right side of my face is lower than the left side. Is it because of those issues ? and please tell me how to fix it ?

Uneven Face

The best correction would be with a filler such as Voluma. This is an expert technique so please consult an experienced dermatologist for this procedure.  Best, Dr. Green

Uneven face

Everyone is slightly asymmetric. I would not be surprised if you didn't have the asymmetry prior to the extractions. The (R) side of your face is slightly more full than the (L). I wouldn't try to make the (L) side any fuller to match the (R) and you probably wouldn't be pleased with any attempts to match the two sides. Think Michael Jackson. The asymmetry is so slight that you are probably the only one who notices.

Robert J. Smyth, MD
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Uneven face

these issues can be addressed with a combination of Botox and fillers (preferably Radiesse) but it does take some expertise so be sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist