Why is my right eye lower than my left eye?

I dont understand why my right eye is so much lower than my left eye (i have no makeup on) My chin isn't that asymmetrical it's more my eyes. I'm only fifthteen and I'm determined to get it fixed somehow. I also don't believe I have eyelid asymmetry it's really the eyes. Also my right cheek bone is higher I know my face has a weird shape. I'm actually having braces (I believe it will symmetrize my mouth).

One eye higher than the other

You have bony facial and orbital asymmetry. One orbit and eyeball is higher than the other side. Orbital surgery can be done to lower an eyeball but it is not without risk. See following video and link.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

One of your eyelids is drooping, and at your age you were probably born with it, which is called congenital eyelid ptosis

Thank you for your question. I understand you’re 15-years-old, and you’re asking why your right eye is lower than your left eye.
I can certainly help you with your question. To give you a little about my background — I am a Board-certified cosmetic surgeon and a Fellowship-trained oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgeon, practicing in Manhattan and Long Island for over 20 years. I was primarily trained in eye surgery, after which I pursued Fellowship training in plastic surgery of the eyes and face. Under this specialty, we address problems that affect the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, the orbit, the bones around the eyes, and the tear duct system.
To answer to your question, it seems you have a condition called ptosis. Ptosis refers to something that is drooping, and when we talk about eyelid ptosis, it means that the eyelid is drooping. At this point, the next step would be to determine whether the ptosis is congenital or acquired. Congenital means that you were born with ptosis, and acquired ptosis means it developed later on. I would normally ask to look at some old photos to see whether you’ve always had this trait. In any case, if you don’t have any other medical issues, and if you’ve never had any type of trauma, then it is possible you are dealing with congenital ptosis.
For those with congenital ptosis, this means the levator muscle, or the muscle responsible for lifting the eyelid, did not fully develop. This also means the muscle does not fully contract nor does it fully relax. When I perform an assessment for ptosis, I will usually have the patient look down and up so that I can assess the muscle function and position of the eyelid. Ptosis can be classified under mild, moderate, or severe depending on the level of muscle function. When that has been determined, the next step is determining what kind of ptosis surgery to perform.
Ptosis surgery entails manipulating, adjusting, and shortening the muscle so the eyes open better. If the muscle does not work that well, we will have to bypass the muscle by doing a procedure called the frontalis sling. In my practice, when I perform ptosis surgery on a patient of your age or older, I usually do it under local anesthesia with LITE™ sedation. To check the eyelid height, position, and symmetry, I will actually have the patient sit up during surgery just to make sure everything is optimally positioned.
I recommend you meet with a specialist so you can have a better understanding of what is causing your right upper eyelid to be droopier than your left eyelid. I suggest you meet with an oculoplastic or an oculofacial plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience with ptosis surgery, and look for one who performs Asian eyelid surgery. Keep in mind that ptosis surgery is deceptively complex. It may seem to be just like typical eyelid surgery, but it is far from routine. Surgery that deals with the muscles of the eyelid is very complicated, and achieving symmetry can be a big challenge. It is important to consult with someone who has a good understanding of these anatomic issues so that you can get the best result possible.
I hope that was helpful and I wish you the best of luck!
This personalized video answer to your question is posted on RealSelf and on YouTube. To provide you with a personal and expert response, we use the image(s) you submitted on RealSelf in the video, but with respect to your privacy, we only show the body feature in question so you are not personally identifiable. If you prefer not to have your video question visible on YouTube, please contact us.

Amiya Prasad, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetric eyelids

Thank you for sharing your question. You have ptosis (drooping) of the right upper eyelid. This can easily be corrected with one of several techniques by an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon. I hope this helps.
Good luck,

You have a facial asymmetry.

However, I do not think that is your major issue.  The biggest issue has nothing to do with your facial skeletal asymmetry.  You have upper eyelid ptosis that is asymmetric.  The right upper eyelid is more ptotic than the left upper eyelid. This causes a compensatory eyebrow elevation which creates tension at the eyebrows.  The right upper eyelid ptosis covers the right corneal light reflex so the right eye looks lifeless and dull.  You also have bilateral upper eyelid lash ptosis.  Rather than letting someone take your orbit apart which is not going  to help you look normal, you should consider having the ptosis very carefully and thoughtfully repaired.

Why is my right eye lower than my left eye

The part of the facial skeleton that is around the eye (orbit) is lower and smaller than the left side. This would require a cranialfacial surgeon to fix it. This is complex surgery and is not something to rush into.

Facial Asymmetry

thank you for your question. I agree you have a mild form of facial asymmetry.

There would be some rather minor aesthetic intervention that could be done to minimize the asymmetry, i don't suggest any major intervention like the one's we do for more severe cases, 

you are welcome to a visit to discuss this further and what could be done to achieve more facial harmony for you 

Why is my right eye lower than my left eye? (Photo)

I agree with you.
You have mild facial asymmetry.
You should consult with a plastic surgeon with craniofacial expertise
best wishes