How much CC is a good amount per each buttocks of fat transfer?

Hi everybody! I am getting a BBL in 7 days !! I am a 22 years old mother of one.. 5,6 , 180 pounds. All the weight is currently in the abdomen, flanks and bra roll.. He will be removing 4 liter of fat.. I am looking for the golden ratio of calculs to make sure after the 3 months post op. I will be left with a descent amount of fat in the buttock. Thank you very much.

Pictures or an exam would be necessary to help offer some recommendations.  I always try to give more dramatic results on the table, so that even if the patient does not heal as well as I would like the results will be noticeable.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon