Are my breasts still swollen?

Hi it's been a little bit over 2 months since I've had a breast reduction. My breast are still very rock hard and are red from the nipple and down. There also some small lumps under the skin. I was wondering if this meant my breasts were still swollen and if when the swelling would go down the size would go down as well. I wish my breasts were smaller than now, this is giving my anxiety. Thank you for your time.

Breast Reduction

Swelling is still normal two months post surgery. No need to worry. Every patient recovers differently and at different rates. My advise would be to follow all your physicians instructions and attend all your follow up visits to assure proper healing. Perhaps a second opinion wouldn't hurt to ease your mind. Best of luck.

2 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.At this point of your post op usually theres not to much swelling.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast issue

At two months, you are likely still swollen. As for the other issues, you would need to be seen in person to be evaluated.