Will my breasts be smaller when they're healed? Breast reduction

Hi, I was wondering if my breasts will be smaller once they are not swollen anymore and most likely healed. Will they be smaller once the swelling is gone or not? Thank you

Breast reduction

If you are early in the post-operative period, then likely you are still swollen and the breasts will likely shrink a bit as the swelling subsides.

Will my breasts be smaller when they're healed?

Yes, breast do tend to look smaller and often "take better shape" during the healing process (as swelling and inflammation  dissipates); it may take several months to a year before patients see the final outcome of the procedure performed. I hope this helps.