Another breast reduction?

Hi, on June 27th I have had a breast reduction surgery. I am now 2 months post-op (around) and I do not like my size. I was wondering if I would have other options to make them smaller. Or if the size will change again as time goes on. I don't know. I wanted very small breasts. Went from a DDD to an around C-B cup. I wanted to be a small B to an A...

Too big after breast reduction surgery?

Although I do understand your concerns, I think that is too early to evaluate the final outcome of the procedure performed. I would encourage you to be patient and evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed six months to one year after the date of surgery. At that point, if you remain concerned about breast size, further reduction will certainly be possible;  depending on your physical examination, additional skin, tissue, adipose tissue excision will likely be necessary. Sometimes, liposuction surgery alone will suffice.

Best to continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon who will always be your best resource when it comes to more specifics. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

Breast reduction

It is quite difficult to reduce breasts of your original size to the size you desired without comprising shape and possibly viability of the tissues. A revision may be possible to reduce them further but might cause issues as mentioned..