3 years post op from double mastectomy with reconstruction and feel a very small pea like lump near underarm. Scar tissue?

I had a mastectomy with reconstruction 3 years ago, I have recently found a very small pea sized lump on the breast where I had Cancer (close to original site), it is not near the incision, it is just on the edge of the breast near my underarm. This is much much smaller than my malignant lump and it is hard to detect. In some positions I can;t find it, but in others I feel it, also area is tender. Scar tissue or something I should check out soon? I have an important in 6 weeks to see my doctors.

New lump

If you have a newly discovered lump in the armpit or in the breast, you should have it checked out ASAP.