Upper and corner Lip Lift + Rhinoplasty? (photos)

I think my philtrum is too long, also my lower lip rest too low when relaxed showing way too much lower teeths and also lower gums when i talk. So I want to get lips lift and rhinoplasty but I would like to have as much advice I can before making the step. Im in Montreal I can travel anywhere in Canada. I would liketo have suggestions for surgeon that specialize in face and are doing a lot of rhinoplasty and lips lift. I know something is off in my face balance. Advice please!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. You are smart to learn as much about the procedures before reaching any decisions. A direct lip lift removes tissue directly from above the upper lip line border creating a slightly raised effect by ultimately reducing the philtrum. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Lip Lifts

I would avoid doing a sub nasal lip and a rhinoplasty as the same time. One can adversely affect the aesthetics of the other. I would do the lip lift first and then wait at least three months before undergoing the rhinoplasty.