The profile of my nose was perfect post op. Now, one month in, I think the tip may be going down. Is that possible?

Tip of nose after Rhinoplasty

Swelling can last 3-6 months after having Rhinoplasty. The appearance of your nose can change a lot during that time. Since you are only 1 month post op, you should allow yourself to finish healing before you see your final result. Drooping Tip
The tape that is placed around the nose after rhinoplasty is only there to prevent swelling.  A drooping tip could be due to loss of tip support and can be corrected by surgery or injectable fillers.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

The amount of tip refinement and definition will increase as the swelling resolves.  The tip rotation (how upturned it is) will also improve - as the swelling decreases the tip will drop a bit.  By about 3-6 months post-op enough swelling will have resolved for you to have a good idea of whether you will be happy or not.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD