I want to get rid of saddlebags & cellulite. What's the best non invasive treatment for me?

I am a 35 y.o mom, 5ft 8, 120lb and thin looking. I consider myself as "skinny fat". I have saddlebags and extra fat with cellulite under the butt . I have trained several years, I did countless butt exercises, so I tried ultrasound a couple of years ago but it didn't work for me so I am looking for something non invasive to help me lose this stubborn fat. I don't need to lose much but I need an extra help.

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Saddlebags & cellulite

We have had good success in treating saddle bags non surgically with Coolsculpting and cellulite with Cellfina. Best bet is to obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you who has expertise in these areas to undergo and evaluation and discuss in detail.

CoolSculpting and Cellfina

There are several minimally invasive procedures available to reduce both saddlebags and cellulite. A common practice is combining procedures CoolSculpting and Cellfina. While regular exercise and healthy eating can help improve your appearance, in instances such as saddlebags and cellulite, the root of the problem can often be genetic and the problem areas will still exist. Leading a healthy lifestyle along with a combination of treatments may help with these areas of concern. Be sure to visit a board-certified surgeon and ask about your options and if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting and/or Cellfina.

Jay Burns, MD

Saddlebags and Cellulite

Thank you for your question. The good news is that there are FDA-approved treatments for fat and cellulite reduction. The non invasive treatment for the reduction of fat is SculpSure and we have had great results on saddlebags in our office. Each treatment is 25 minutes and you can expect 25% reduction in fat per treatment. I would recommend at least 2 treatments. Cellfina is the new FDA approved treatment for cellulite and after one treatment 96% of patients were happy with their reduction in cellulite. 

UltraShape body contour for stubborn fat deposits.

UltraShape body contour uses non-invasive, non-surgical focused ultrasound to remove stubborn areas of fat such as the saddlebags and banana roll.  Three treatments, two weeks apart can comfortably remove unwanted fat with no downtime.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

I suggest you see an expert.  It sounds like sculpsure/coolscultping with cellfina would help.  Vanquish is a great follow up option.  The best options is HI DEF body contouring with cellfina.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellfina

Cellfina is an excellent treatment for cellulite.  An in person exam is required for evaluation of the other areas.  Over the lateral thigh area we have used CoolSculpting very effectively.