Should consider breast lift or will breast fat grafting could be enough?

Hello, I'm 19 and I gain a lot of weigh over 20 lb during the past year. My boobs used to be perky and round but now they're are a lil bit saggy. And it ruining my self-confidence I would like them to be like they used to. But since I'm starting to loose weight, I'm afraid that they'll look even more saggy. Thank you I would like ten to look the most natural possible.

Sagging breasts

I would recommend pursuing surgery once your weight stabilizes to achieve the most long lasting result. In general a breast lift will be more effective in repositioning your nipple and areola. If you chose to do fat transfer, it is important that you only do it once you achieve your goal weight as the injected fat, just like the the other fat on your body, will increase and decrease in size in your breasts as does the fat elsewhere in your body. Fat grafts alone can only moderately lift the breasts however. In general its best that you receive consultation from an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon to learn which operation(s) is best and when to pursue this. Best of luck!

Breast Lift

Breast augmentation with implants or fat grafting will increase the size of your breasts somewhat but it will not correct the sagging, re-size or reposition areolas. The best plan for you will depend on your goals and expectations. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss your options.
All the best

Sagging breast after weight fluctuations

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos.  Asymmetry of  your breast is the the first thing that caught my attention.   They are starting to sag because of your weight fluctuations.   Losing weight will make more evident the sagging skin.  You need to consider in the future to have a breast lift with or without implants depending on your needs.  Have a great day. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Need breast lift

Thank you for your question.  Based on the pictures You need breast lift to lift and to correct asymmetry. If you want more fullness implant can be added. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals after weight loss and your goal weight.

You will need breast lift

Fat grafts are not dependable option. Loose all the weight that you want. Then have breast lift operation. 

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast augmentation

you really have a very natural shape, and trying to get back to a perky fuller upper pole look will likely require an implant and Lift. However, I would advise that you keep going with the weight-loss and get to the point where you want to be. Once you're at the weight that you like then I would suggest seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon and determine whether or not you need a lift at that time.Good luck and keep up the good work getting to your goal weight! 

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon