Birth mark... What is it called ? How to get it removed ? (photos)

Hello, I have a birth mark on my back and it really bothers me, I would love to wear open-back dresses or shirts and tank tops but never could. It look small on pictures but it's pretty apparent in person. I tried searching online but couldn't find what it is called... Is it possible to get it removed by laser or some other way?

CALM birthmark vs others

Looks like a CALM or cafe au lait macule. Really hard to see on the photos, so I suggest a formal consultation with a laser expert. Can be removed with lasers such as the Q switch laser. This YouTube clip shows one persons journey. Wish you the best. Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon -- Ruby Laser Maybe Best

I suggest seeing an expert this can be evaluated in person for removal with surgery, shave or lasers .  Best, Dr. Emer.