4 Months Post Liposuction, Dent and Pudge? (photo)

I had my procedure done November 30,2012. I went in for a check up in February but I am wondering why the bottom part of my stomach is bigger than the top. I also have a dent between my top and lower abdomen. The doctor says its just fluid but I'm worried it hasn't changed in 2 months. Some days it looks better than others but never any significant change. Should I be worried? I really hope it improves. I had a daughter 2 years ago and had a mommy pouch. Any advice would be great.

4 Months Post Liposuction, Dent and Pudge?

There is probably some residual swelling.  However, there is probably residual fat here as well as abdominal wall laxity.  It would be useful to have a little more information such as height, weight, and amount of fat removed.  In addition, additional views of the front would help.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Contour irregularities caused by swelling can persist for months after liposuction.

Four months after liposuction is too early to treat contour irregularities. For the picture provided I think there will be substantial improvement over the next few months.