One month out from BBL?

Will my but keep getting smaller I'm so stressed out it's already so small I'm 4 weeks Po

Volume after brazilian butt lifts

At one month many patients experience a let down. By then the swelling is gone and the seeds planted have not had time to grow. Most patients start to see an improvement in volume later. So, the answer to your question will not be known until six months have gone by. If your surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts, you are in good hand, and please don't despair until summer.

Butt lifts results depend on the method used, and a new factor being discussed at fat transfer conferences is called the Coleman Coefficient: the percentage of fat to none-fat transferred at the time of surgery. Whatever method used it is simple to spin the fat, and document the ratio. There is no single way that is best, but in all ways used the final result at six months (or so) should be the criteria of success. Be patient and good luck.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

BBL

After a brazilian butt lift, there initially will be swelling. Usually a larger portion of the swelling will go away in 6-8 weeks.

Correctly done Brazilian Butt results are stable at 4 weeks

Successful Brazilian Butt lift is EXTREMELY technique dependent.

Check out the link below and the video below to educate yourself on this so next time you get a consultation you know what to ask.

Briefly:

1. Extraction should be at low pressure
  2. Fat should be processed in a CLOSED system by either washing or centrifugation at low G forces.
  3. Injection should be done in very small droplets.
  4. Post operatively you should not sit on your grafts for 3 weeks

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

One month out from BBL?

By 6 weeks, the buttocks tend to stabilize in size. If you are not happy at 3 to 6 months or so and you have additional fat to transfer, you could think about a revision.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Shrinking Butt after a BBL?

It is normal for your butt to shrink after your BBL. This is because the butt is very swollen right after and the swelling will go down and there will be some degree of fat loss. I perform 8 BBLs per week and find that my patients' butt shrinks for the first 4 weeks and then seems to stabilize. The amount of shrinking will depend on many things, including how much fat was placed and how that fat was handled during harvest and injection. I see many cases from other doctors in which almost all the fat was lost. Hopefully you are experiencing normal shrinking and not losing all your fat. Speak to your surgeon about it.