I have a mole in between my toe. Please help! (Photo)

About a year ago, a pin sized mole appeared in between my toe. I never thought anything of it. Recently I've noticed it has gotten bigger in size and darker in color. Everything I look up says melanoma and I'm freaking out. Please help!!!

Mole in between the toes

I would recommend seeing a board-certified dermatologist for an in-person evaluation and biopsy.  It is excellent that you are aware of the mole, since moles in between the toes can go unnoticed for many years.  The fact that it is growing warrants more attention.  

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

See A Dermatologic Surgeon

If you are concerned please see a dermatologist with experience to evaluate the area and consider biopsy and/or removal.  Best, Dr. Emer.