I am 46 years old I have two kids. I'm want to get a lipo with fat transfer to the butt. (photos)

My question is: In your professional opinion what procedure is best for me TT or lipo? My next question is what areas would need to be performed to obtain the fat? About how much cc's of fat I need transfered too each cheek too make my butt fuller/ bigger. I don't have stretch marks on my stomach nor my butt. I been wanting to have this done and have been doing my home work for two years. Please help!!

I am 46 years old I have two kids. I'm want to get a lipo with fat transfer to the butt.

Yes, you are a good candidate. Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with BBL would give you a dramatic change.

Beverly Hills, CA

BBl and then tummy tuck later

I prefer to do the BBL first and harvest as much fat from the abdomen as possible, then at a later time, you might benefit from a tummy tuck.

TT or Lipo

From your photos... I would suggest doing liposuction of the abdomen as it does not seem that you have a lot of excess skin. You may want to consider a tummy tuck after you have liposuction. Solely for the reason that after taking the fat out you may see some skin sagging because the fat is no longer there to fill that excess skin. Some patients however do not need this as their skin can retract very nicely afterwards.

When I preform a BBL I usually take fat from the back and flanks to get rid of the "V" shape you may have and give you a nicely sculpted "A" shape.  Additional areas can always be added such as: outer thighs, inner thighs and abdomen. 

Depending on what you want your end result to look like will determine how many cc's you need it each cheek. Talking with your surgeon you should have some photos of what your "wish look" is. That way he/she can evaluate you and suggest certain cc's for each cheek. Make sure you see a BCPS who you meet eye to eye with when deciding to schdule the procedure. I wish you the best of luck!

----"The above answer posted has been given without seeing this patient andcannot be substituted for an actual in-person examination/consultation with a medical professional and professional advice; it is only opinion based on photos and/or description of symptoms. Seek in-person treatment with a trained BCPS medical professional for appropriate action and care to be given."----

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon