How to stop hair loss? (photos)

My hairline keeps receding! Help, I'm only 22 years old and my hair loss is getting worse.

Hair Loss

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Why should I have Organic Hair Transplantation?

Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

If we consider the recipient area as an empty field and the grafts as a seed; the relationship between a good quality recipient area and the grafts can be seen obviously since the seeds can grow better on a healthy field. Therefore the field, meaning the recipient area, is need to be refreshed prior to the transplantation process. Loss of hair is an independent predictor of the poor quality of the scalp. The stem cells help to rejuvenate the recipient area in order to obtain a better quality scalp.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Spironolactone

I suggest seeing a hair loss expert as you need an evaluation to determine the cause of this loss and if there are treatment options. Dr. Emer.

Stopping or slowing hair loss

uhoil,

I know all too well about how this feels. You are not alone, but at only 22 years old, 80% of your peer group has all their hair. Do not despair, while it is never a good time to have hair loss, this is a better time than in the past. We have many more treatment modes than ever before. The regimen for which there is evidence of efficacy in treating hair loss includes:1. Propecia, slows or stops hair loss in 9 of 10 patients, re-growth in about 26%; 2. Rogaine 5% apply bid,synergistic when combined with Propecia: 3. Biotin 5 mg daily: and 4. Nizoral shampoo 2% lather, leave on 5 min. every other day. Low level laser light treatment for 30 min every other day can be helpful, as well as PRP/Acell scalp injections. Please consult with a hair loss specialist in your area.

Kind regards,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD, Dplomate of ABHRS, Fellow of ISHRS

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss ?

No need to get any medication at all .İt is normal situation that your frontal hair line getting "mature" as in your family genetic codes..As testesteron hormones are changing in your body, hair line also changes . If you want to lower hair line down to the level of 15 , you must have a hair restoration surgery .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair loss at 22

The best way to stop hair loss at your age is to go on the drug finasteride which works very well for a 22 year old. You need an Rx for it though a doctor who knows this industry.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon