Who are best revision face lift surgeons in southern California?

So Cal revision facelift

So Cal is one of the biggest plastic surgery markets in the united states, there are many qualified plastic surgeons who could perform a revision facelift. I would encourage you to not stop your search in SoCal as some of the best plastic surgeons in the state of california reside and practice in northern california/bay area.Good luck with your search

Face Lift Revision

There are many aspects of face lifting that can need revision:  there can be scars from staples (it's shocking, but some surgeons do use staples, something I find extremely suboptimal), scars from lack of support in the deep dermal layers, scars from using suture material that is too thick.  There can be asymmetries, issues with too much or too little tissue around the eyes, mouths that are pulled tight...the list is endless.  A good facelift should leave you looking refreshed, never pulled or fake.  The eyes should be awake but not frightened-looking.  The cheekbones should be high but not overly high.  There should be good tissue in the midface, with a lack of jowling over the jawbone, and a neck that is smooth and elegant. I would advise you to find a board certified plastic surgeon with many years of experience. Read his or her reviews.