What procedure would you recommend? (photos)

Hi I'm currently on a weightloss journey. I had a sleeve gastrectomy done in December 2015. When I first began this process I was 339 pounds today I weigh 215 pounds & my goal weight is 160. I have excess skin especially in my abdomen area and on my back. On my lower stomach i have what i like to call the stomach butt and that is what bothers me the most. I do have some excess skin on my thighs, calves and arms. I'm not really concerned about the excess skin on my arms and legs yet.

With massive weight loss

as you anticipate with further weight loss, you will need everything in the book from an arm lift, breast lift (augment?), and lower body lift finishing with a thigh lift.  You start with what bothers you the most and use subsequent procedures to fine tune any results from your prior procedures.  Good luck!

Lower body lift - when to have surgery after major weight loss

Thank you for your question about your lower body lift.

• I am glad you are losing weight - keep up the good work.
  • Your surgeon should not be done until you reach your goal weight and stay at that weight for 3 - 6 months.
  • Your body will change more as you lose weight -
  • These are big operations.
  • Results are better and surgery safer if you wait until the weight loss is behind you.
  • Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lower Body Lift

You are a great candidate for a Lower Body Lift which represents a Circumferential Tummy Tuck,, Muscle Repair,  pubic lift, and Buttocks Lift. The combinations of these procedures will help you to tighten the skin on abdomen and get rid of the saggy skin there, lift the pubis, and lift the buttocks to achieve a more attractive look.
It will be mandatory for you to reach a BMI below 30 in order to be SAFE during and after surgery.
Be encouraged!! You have done the most important decision in life and now will be the time to feel wonderful.
Dr. Cardenas

Post weight loss

Congratulations of your weight loss. My recommendation would be a body lift, which could entail several things to several different surgeons. Most likely a thigh lift, an abdominoplsty (tummy tuck) a buttock lift and probably some liposuction to assist with contouring. Depending on your surgeon she/he may recommend doing surgery in a couple of fazes if you're also wanting to concentrate on the upper body as well.
Best of luck to you. 

John Allan Ness, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss

Congrats on your weight loss. Based on your pictures you will benefit from a series of dermolipectomies. In my experience, the long term results are well worth the recovery time. Best wishes on your journey..Dr T Narsete Denver, Col

Recommend dedicated procedures

Hello and thank you for your question. Congratulations on your weight loss. The trunk procedure of choice in massive weight loss patients is a lower body lift. This varies in what is done from Dr. to Dr. In my hands it includes the following. 
1. A full tummy tuck. 
2. A mons lift. 
3. A strong lateral thigh lift. 
4. A buttock lift. 
5. Auto augmentation of the buttocks and hips. The hip flap is designed to help increase or maintain your hip / waist ratio. 
if you reach your goal weight I suspect that you may well want an arm lift, thigh lift and breast lift. If so these can all be done at 2 seperate surgical sessions. 
Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon