What procedure would you recommend? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 6
With massive weight loss
Lower body lift - when to have surgery after major weight loss
- I am glad you are losing weight - keep up the good work.
- Your surgeon should not be done until you reach your goal weight and stay at that weight for 3 - 6 months.
- Your body will change more as you lose weight -
- These are big operations.
- Results are better and surgery safer if you wait until the weight loss is behind you.
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Lower Body Lift
It will be mandatory for you to reach a BMI below 30 in order to be SAFE during and after surgery.
Be encouraged!! You have done the most important decision in life and now will be the time to feel wonderful.
You might also like...
Post weight loss
Best of luck to you.
Recommend dedicated procedures
1. A full tummy tuck.
2. A mons lift.
3. A strong lateral thigh lift.
4. A buttock lift.
5. Auto augmentation of the buttocks and hips. The hip flap is designed to help increase or maintain your hip / waist ratio.
if you reach your goal weight I suspect that you may well want an arm lift, thigh lift and breast lift. If so these can all be done at 2 seperate surgical sessions.
Peter Fisher M.D
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.