Why do some people see results with cool sculpt right away? I look like the fertility goddess after two months

Coolsculpting and Results

It takes 4 months to see the full effects of Coolsculpting.  You should definitely compare the before and after photos since many times it is the best way to see the changes.  Best, Dr. Green

Coolsculpting Results

These results are not apparent for 3-6 months an often require multiple treatments overlapping to get contouring like results.  Best, Dr. Emer.

CoolSculpting Results Are Not Seen Right Away

You don't see the results of CoolSculpting right away. It takes 3-4 weeks to start seeing results, with full results taking about 3 months. You should follow up with your provider to have before and after pictures taken.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Results after CoolSculpting

I would say the soonest that results can be seen after a CoolSculpting treatment is about 3-4 weeks, although it can take 3-4 months to see the full effect.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon