Open nasal fracture reduction nose Callus Removal?

It has been 8 months since my surgery and I have this big noticeable bump on the side of my nose bridge which I believe is callus because I did not have it before. My doctor says that, that is my nose but sounded doubtful. I believe that it is not my nose though because it is a bump on the side of my nose running from where he said he cut it all the way up next to my eye. I have heard of a small procedure to fix it. How small is it? What is the recovery like? What is the cost if i have to pay?

Unsatisfactory Appearance of Nose

Call it what you will, but if it's hard, you'll likely need surgery to fix it. Without an in person examination by an expert, no one can answer your questions. We don't even know what it is yet, so what the surgery entails is a mystery. Best of luck!

Postoperative nasal deformity

If your surgeon is a responsible well credentialed surgeon, then your best bet is to return to them and address your concerns with them.  This sort of thing can happen to any doctor.

The cost will always be higher if you seek a completely different surgeon.

Only the surgeon can determine what the costs and insurance coverage, etc. will be at the time of a thorough examination.

If you are seeing a new doctor, they will likely want to see preoperative photographs and read the operative note as well.

Brent Moelleken, MD

Bump Months Post Rhinoplasty

I need to at least see pictures and possibly examine you to determine the cause of your bump before trying to suggest what can be done and what it will cost.