My breast are REALLY asymmetric. How symmetrical should I expect my breast to be after my augmentation and lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, hugs!

How much asymmetry to expect

Thank you for your question.  Although asymmetry can be improved with surgery, it is not completely corrected.  It's hard to predict the extent of asymmetry in your case without photos to evaluate.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Asymmetric breasts

This is a very important question for women with asymmetric breasts to ask their plastic surgeon prior to any breast enhancement procedure. Without seeing a picture of your breasts to determine the exact asymmetry (is it size, fullness, shape, etc) I cannot say what sort of results are realistic for you. But it is very important to know that some asymmetries cannot be 100% corrected with surgery. It is vital to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast surgery so that he/she can examine you and give you REALISTIC expectations for the results that can be achieved with surgery. Best of luck! 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD