Am I a good candidate for a lip lift? (Photo)

At the age of 70, I am considering a lip and corner mouth lift, as well as addressing nostril asymmetry. Is it possible to achieve a natural looking outcome, at my age, with the procedures I seek?

Can I get a natural looking result from a lip lift at age 70?

Thank you for your question. Age has nothing to do with the results. As you may have noticed the upper lip gets longer with age and reducing the distance between the base of the columella and the red part of the lip ( vermilion) has a rejuvenating and beautifying effect. The scar healing is actually better in an older person and all of the corner of moth lift that I have performed have been with people above 60. There is a lot of aesthetic judgement that is necessary for this procedure to be successful. You can obtain more information on my profile and website about this procedure including reviews and pictures. 

Lip lift candidate

A lip lift would look great on you.  I typically don't jump to performing a corner lift unless it appears truly necessary following the lip lift because it can leave small incision lines. When performed properly, you won't be able to see the lip lift incision lines once they are healed

Ben Talei, MD