Is there any remedy for the hole in the gum formed from removing teeth and installing a bridge? (photos)

I have 2 teeth removed and I have installed a bridge! The problem is that the gum forms a hole which make me feel uncomfortable. Is there any remedy for the gum to look similar as the natural teeth?

Hole in Gum

From the picture it seems as if you have atrophy in the bone from the surrounding gum tissue. This is a consequence of having missing teeth for extended periods of time and/or complicated surgical removal of these teeth. The longer you go without regenerating the bone and placing dental implants, the more atrophy or shrinkage will result. My recommendation is to be evaluated by a periodontist to create an appointment plan based on a CT scan that would replace that bridge with implants supported teeth.