I had Liposculture 4 months ago with fat transfer to my butt I want to have my butt a little bigger.

Hello before I had my surgery I was not a fat person I was average but no shape now I have a shape with an ass but I'm not satisfied with my butt my doctor clearly told me that it wasn't going to be big because I had not much fat, now I want my butt bigger but I don't want to go into implants if that's my last choice I would have to go into implants any suggestions

I had Liposculpture 4 months ago with fat transfer to my butt I want to have my butt a little bigger.

I would have to see pictures or examine you to determine what I would offer.  I perform butt implants and Brazilian buttlifts, and I think it is important that you find a plastic surgeon who does both.  Look for good reviews and good before and after pictures.

Thank you for your question. A photo and an examination would be helpful.  Consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best Wishes.  

Jeff Angobaldo, MD

4 Months after BBL

If you have any other locations for donor fat, you can have the procedure done again at this point. (Legs, upper back etc).  After 3 months, the size of your bottom is what you are going to get.  If you don't have anymore fat to give, implants are the best way to get volume.  The scars can be very well hidden in the crease (butt crack) and with implants you have total control on the size and shape you create.  Best of luck.

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

It is really too difficult to say what your best option will be without photos or a personal consultation. I suggest uploading photos or having an evaluation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine your best option. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

BBL vs Butt Implants

If you can add some pictures it will help us a lot. There are only two Safe methods to Augmenting your Butt, Fat and Implants, if you dot have sufficient fat for a second BBL i would recommend you to go for the implants, as you say now you have a good shape, the only thing missing is size(projection) and that's the perfect indication for a Butt Implant. I never recommend my patients to gain weight as that wont change the amount of fat cells transferred, and the moment you lose wight you will also lose it on the receiving area. 

Visit a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who perform both techniques and will give you the option that better suitss you.

Best Wishes,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

BBL

Without pictures it is difficult to say whether or not more fat can be placed in the buttocks or that you might be better off with implants.