I just took off my cast today and I noticed my eyes are fairly apart from each other. Is that from the swelling?

Increased distance between the eyes following surgery.

Hello!  We are somewhat limited in providing a focused response without pictures from multiple angles but be that as it may, most likely what you are experiencing is post operative swelling.  Following a rhinoplasty, particularly one that involves breaking the nasal bones, the swelling and bruising can be quite significant.  Unless you've had surgery for a nasoorbital ethmoidal problem (a quite complicated issue) or the lateral or medial osteotomies (breaks used to narrow the dorsum/bridge of the nose) disrupted the medial ligaments of the eyelid (extremely unlikely!) then just try to be patient and allow the swelling to naturally decrease.  Stay in touch with your board certified rhinoplasty surgeon. It will get better.

Post op

It is difficult to answer this question without any images or any additional information.  You definitely will have swelling of the nose and sometimes of the surrounding structures depending on what type of rhinoplasty you had.  I recommend that you follow up with your surgeon and discuss your concerns.

Sunny Park, MD, MPH
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon