Butt implant question. Is there anything I can do to make them feel more natural on the edges?

I have had but implants and the doctor told me they would be a little big for me but I got them any way and I don't like they feel on the bottom near the thighs, I can feel the edge of them, they have dropped down a bit , they were placed between the muscle. Is there anything I can do to make them feel more natural on the edges besides taking them out and getting smaller ones?

Butt implants and feeling edge

If you are feeling the edge of your implants, it is likely that they were not put in the muscle and rather on top of the muscle; you can also use fat grafting to cushion the edges especially laterally.