Is there a hand plumping treatment? Not looking for topical treatments, more like fillers, fat transfer to plump up hand.(photo)

i have very old, ugly, embarrassing looking hands, they are very dry, even though i use lotion, gotten topical spa treatments. very wrinkled, veins popping, very ugly. i am always hiding my hands, very depressing. need a filler injected. help.. my feet look just as bad or even worse.

#Hand rejuvenation

Injecting fillers is an excellent method for rejuvenating the hands. With a single treatment lasting only minutes and requiring only a single, nearly painless injection on the back of each hand you can achieve results that last a year or more. # Radiesse is often used, and recently some practitioners have begun using # Voluma, which can provide a correction lasting two years or more.  Our experience with fat has been somewhat spotty in that sometimes you get a long-lasting correction but in other individuals it does not persist, and the procedure is more involved and more expensive up front.

All the best to you! Dr. Clark

Is there a hand plumping treatment?

Yes, this is a common complaint among women!  We do use a variety of fillers to plump the hands.  It is a quick office visit.  The filler will provide fuller, plump hands!  In addition, the Protege Skin Tightening machine helps build collagen which will plump hands.

Hand Plumping Treatment

It sounds like you would be the perfect candidate for the Radiesse Filler in the hands. It's the first FDA- approved treatment that makes the veins on the back of the hands disappear. Radiesse Filler firms and plumps the thinned skin making veins there go beneath the surface. It's a simple procedure that makes the hands look years younger. It's painless and no recovery and the results are immediate and amazing.

Dennis Gross, MD

Filler for Hands

Filler in the hands will improve the appearance of the veins and wrinkles. In my office I like to inject Radiesse. Radiesse is a calcium based filler and is very long lasting in the hands, anywhere from 1-2 years.

It’s a very simple procedure that involves 1 or 2 injection points at the back of the hand. I inject using a long cannula and then massage the filler into the hands to make sure they are even. The hand is then wrapped with some pressure for a couple of hours.

Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this is the best treatment for you.

For more information on Radiesse click link below:

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

How can a plump up my hands?

You can plump up your hands with the use of various filler materials as well as your own fat that is taken from different areas and transplanted there.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting to the hand

Fat grafting to the hand is one of the best uses for fat grafting. It provides a soft layer that rejuvenate the hand and fill it. 

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Plumping the hands

There are two options for rejuvination or plumping of the hand, Radiesse and fat grafting. Radiesse is a filler that is appropriate for the back of the hand.  I would not recommend doing any of the hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm or Perlane, as the thin skin over that hand can show the blue discoloration.  The advantage of Radiesse is that it is a filler that you can purchase, lasts about 1 year, and is not too invasive, Radiesse  will not last as long as fat grafting will.  Fat grafting is a great procedure for the hand, but you have to have the fat harvested with liposuction in order to use it making fat grafting a more invasive and more expensive procedure.  Most of my patients will start with Radiesse and then move on to fat grafting as a more permanent option if they like the results.  

Jennifer Janiga, MD
Reno Dermatologic Surgeon

Old hand treatment.

More than 35 years age we developed fat grafting of hands for a permanent result. To prove it lasted I injected one hand and waited 2 years to prove if done properly the fat lasts forever. 

Is there a hand plumping treatment? Not looking for topical treatments, more like fillers, fat transfer to plump up hand.

Fillers can be used for a temporary results.   Fat transfer can produce a longer term result and may be less expensive as the volume needed becomes larger.

Is there a hand plumping treatment? Not looking for topical treatments, more like fillers, fat transfer to plump up hand

Fillers such as Juvederm or fat injections will improve the appearance if the dorsum if the hands.  Best to you