I had a double mastectomy from pre cancer and now I have leaking and pulling and horrible pain. Will Medicare cover?

Need to know if uab in Birmingham al will cover I also have full coverage with mutual of omaha

Problems after mastectomy

If it is early on in the healing process, you may want to allow more time to pass before thinking more surgery is necessary. I suggest speaking with your surgeons!

Plastic surgery can help

Medicare will cover breast reconstruction procedures. So you are in luck there.
The secondary insurance will help pick up the remainder that medicare does not cover.
Looks for  a "participating" medicare provider to help keep your costs down.

Please restate the question

You have not provided enough information to answer any question.  How long ago was your surgery? Did you have reconstruction?  Leaking from where?  Pulling where?  Will Medicare cover what?

I recommend that you contact your surgeon who already knows your history and ask your questions there.

James D. Frost, MD
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon