How to get perfect teeth? (photo)

I have horrible teeth.. All I ever wanted was perfect teeth.. But I don't have the money.. How much would it be for new teeth.. That stay in forever?..

These teeth don't have to be forever

It's difficult to answer your question without evaluating the bite your full face and the bottom teeth.  Looks like you are missing 2 lateral incisors.  Depending on the factors above to make the best cosmetic option, orthodontics or invisalign can fix it, you may be able to get 2 implants to replace these teeth.  Alternatively, you may be able to get crowns, bridges and veneers to make your teeth look perfect.  Once you see a qualified cosmetic dentist, you will be able to pick the best option for you.  There is always financing options available.  Also if you get dental insurance, sometimes orthodontics or crowns/bridges may be covered depending on the benefits.

Los Angeles Dentist