Where to go to have the surgery done? (Photo)

Im consider having wls and im wanted to do the sleeve. Im doing the six months visits that i know my insurance is going to require. I wish i could skip the visits and go right into having the surgery.

Tijuana - Mexico is a good option to have a Sleeve Gastrectomy

We know that some insurance companies in the US ask patients for multiple visits with nutritionist and/or psychologist and even after attending this they reject you. We are a group with 15 years experience in the field and with us you don't have to go thru this, all you need is to do is have a evaluation with the surgeon that could be done by phone, or by filling out a HQ to know your medical profile and prepare you for a 10 day liquid diet before your surgery.

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon