My main concern is a flat stomach. I also want a butt and breast lift (so I guess it's a mommy makeover). But I need prices?

Approximate Costs of a Mommy Makeover or Multiple Procedures

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.    Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy makeover pricing

Pricing for these procedures varies greatly on many factors.   Some include the region, if it is performed in a hospital vs a surgery center, the length of the procedure, the procedures performed, and the experience of the surgeon.  I would recommend starting with a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  During this meeting you will receive a detailed cost of the surgery.

Camille Cash, MD

Mommy Makeover Prices

Prices for a mommy makeover can vary significantly, and the best way to find out how much the procedure will cost you is to consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon. During a consultation you will tell the surgeon your goals for the procedure and then he/she will examine you to determine the final treatment plan. This is an important step in determining the cost, as you may think you need one procedure but upon examination you may need something else. So with that said, it is very difficult to provide a cost without meeting you in person. 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Cost of a MM

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include: 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA. 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your questions.  The cost of the Mommy Makeover really depends on exactly what procedures you would require to meet your goals as well as the surgeon, facility and anesthesia fees.  I suggest that you consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to discuss your options and get price estimates.  Best wishes!

Dr Derby

The best is to add a few photos to your questions , or to send emails to the surgeons of your interest with photos. This way we can give you a better quote,Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your concerns. After you are examined and determine what procedures you want, you will be given prices.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Cost of mommy makeover.

The general cost of the procedures you mentioned ranges from 8,000 - 12,000.  It is not possible to know if these procedures would benefit you without at least photos, but your best information would come from a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Your PS can also tell you whether the procedures could be combined or must be separated.