I wanted to Know How Much Would It Cost Me To Get FAT removed From Stomach To Butt? (photos)

I wanted to Know How Much Would It Cost Me To Get FAT removed From Stomach To Butt?

Cost will vary widely as will results.  I think that you likely have an umbilical hernia that needs to be addressed as well.Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc…  Best is to have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure to determine cost and get the best plan for you.

Thank you for your question.There are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would do some research on plastic surgeons in your area and be sure to consult with the ones who are board certified in plastic surgery for optimal results. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Great BBL Candidate

Hello, thanks for posting your pictures, you seem to be a very good candidate for a great result of BBL, in my practice the procedure cost starts from 4800 USD. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to get my dream wedding body with a Brazilian Butt Lift?

In my practice I divide the abdomen into the upper and lower abdomen. This would be 2 areas of liposuction (I include the waistline at no additional fee). I charge a large volume fat transfer fee in addition to this. With operating room fees, anesthesia, one garment with lipofoam, cosmetassure, my surgeon fee and all follow up for one year you would pay ~$6500. If you wanted to get more areas liposuctione like your love handles, back or thighs, you would get the BBL package. The total cost for this is ~$8500-$9000. I hope that helps. If you have any other questions for me, feel free to send me an email.

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

The fee for a BBL will vary from surgeon to surgeon.  Best to find a good doctor and go from there. Best of luck.

I wanted to Know How Much Would It Cost Me To Get FAT removed From Stomach To Butt

Thank you for your question.   Price ranges on how many areas are liposuctioned.  The price range in the Dallas area will range from 6,500-10,500.   Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.   Best Wishes.

Thank you for your question.  What you are referring  to is called a Brazilian Butt Lift. This is a surgery where fat is harvested from unwanted areas such as the stomach, flanks and back.  This fat is then processed and transfered into the buttock to contour and enlarge the buttocks.  The combination of taking the fat away from the waist and back and then enlarging and contouring the buttocks creates a dramatic change to a female figure.  This is an out patient procedure and ranges from $7500-$10,000 typically.  I would suggest that you find a board certified plastic surgeons who performs many of these procedures within a reasonable range from your home to consult with.  Post op follow up is very important so you will need to travel back and forth to see your surgeon frequently.