Is it okay for me to get a BBL with a normal EKG but pulse runs about 58-60 normally? Hypothyroidism controlled with meds?

If you have been cleared by your doctors who manage your issues, you should be able to proceed with surgery.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... if your endocrinologist and cardiologist approve the surgery, you will not have to have any problems to have surgery. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as he/she is most familiar with your medical history.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon