How long to wait before a second Breast Augmentation?

Hi I had my breast augmentation in December of 2014. Prior to that my breasts were asymmetrical and tuberous. My surgeon did what he could and they were nicely shaped but still a little different. Well now I'm still not really loving what I'm working with. They seemed to have shifted worse, ones hangs more than the other and my areolas have gotten bigger. They are better than what I had before but im still ungapoy with them So when should I consult my surgeon for like a revision or something?

Breast implant revision

Thank you for your question.  Since your surgery was well over a year ago, you may certainly consider revision surgery.  Good luck.

How long to wait before a second breast augmentation?

For augmentation revision we suggest at least six months, and one year is better. This gives the skin envelope time to relax and the implants to settle. With a tuberous breast though the skin envelope is constricted and the "final" shape harder to predict. Revision is sometimes needed to adjust the result, and 2 years should be long enough. Your surgeon is likely to to glad to help you.

Revision breast augmentation

Since your surgery was more than  1 1/2 yrs ago, you can probably have a revision whenever you want. Best of luck!

It is certainly not too early to discuss your concerns and options for revisionary breast surgery. This is often best done in front of a full-length mirror and with the help of goal photographs. Make sure that your plastic surgeon has significant experience helping patients with this type of revisionary breast surgery; again, careful communication will be key.   Best wishes.