What will be the impact on my breast reconstruction if I lose weight?

Hello , my name is Stephanie. Here's a little background. I am 5'5, 185 pounds and I had a breast reconstruction back in may. The doctor put a small implant in my right breast and did a reduction and lift on the left brest. I'd say that my left breast was a DD Before and that my right one was probably a small C cup. Now they are both D's and I couldn't be happier. I would like to loose 20 pounds would it affect one or both of my breast when it comes to the size ? Thanks in advance for the help !

Weight loss and breasts

Because most breasts are made up of breast tissue and fat, the breasts may shrink a bit with weight loss.