"The Ideal Implant" new type of saline breast implant.

Hello, I am a 29 year old, 5,7/120 pounds mother from the east coast of Canada looking to get her breast augmented within the next year or so. I have been thinking about getting them done for quite some time and in doing my research I prefer saline or sillicone. The brand of implants I'm interested in are called "the ideal breast" implant. Can these be ordered by any surgeons from anywhere including eastern Canada or will I be required to travel to bigger cities to get my surgery?

The IDEAL IMPLANT® might be ideal for you.

The IDEAL IMPLANT® is making quite a splash in the breast implant market, so I’m not surprised that you’re interested. As you’ve probably found in your research, many women like yourself who wish to enjoy the benefits of saline and silicone implants have found IDEAL to be just the right solution. The implant is available throughout North America, including Canada, but only certain, board-certified plastic surgeons are permitted to use them. If you can’t find a surgeon in your area who carries the IDEAL IMPLANT®, it may be worth some traveling to get your perfect breast augmentation results.

Thank you for your question. Some women choose silicone implants for their soft feel... while others choose saline implants because they’re 100% natural, being filled with nothing but salt water. What if you could have the best of both worlds? The Ideal Implant is a Structured Breast Implant that combines a natural feel with the safety of only saline inside. Furthermore, this FDA + Health Canada approved breast implant is limited to a select number of board-certified plastic surgeons. I would recommend visiting the company's website to find a provider near you. Best of luck!

Ideal Implant in Canada

I am not sure of the availability in Canada but you could certainly call the company. Get their number from their website. I use them in the States. My patients as well as myself have been very happy with the resuls.

Ideal Implant

Thank you for your question. The Ideal Implant is a great choice for patients who wish to have the look and feel of a silicone implant with the extra safety of a saline implant. You should look for a board certified plastic surgeon who has been approved to use the Ideal Implant. A very limited number of plastic surgeon offer this implant, so you may be required to travel some. I recommend undergoing a consultation to discuss your goals and get recommendations suited to your needs. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

You can find ideal implant in Canada

Ideal Implant is available throughout North America, including Canada.  It is the new structured saline implant that combines the piece of mind of saline with a better feel like saline. Go to Ideal Implant web site and search the doctor locator. 

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon