I want to have inverted nipple fixed, what is my first step? Do I go to my family doctor first to get referral?

Doctor Answers 1

Inverted Nipple Correction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would start by doing a local Google Search to see if any plastic surgeons in your area perform this procedure. Whomever you choose, be sure they are Board Certified and perform the procedure routinely. Ask to see before and after photos of other patients. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.