Mommy Makeover and Tummy Tuck Costs?

About how much would it cost me for a mommy makeover, (Breast augmentation, tummy tuck, lipo of love handles, thighs, and back) I recently had a baby and shile I have worked off most of the weight, I'm still very flabby due to excess skin and stretch marks. If you cant give me a gustimate of a mommy makeover price, could you make a guess as to how much a tummy tuck would cost

Hi There,

Here are a couple links that may help you with your research:

http://www.realself.com/mommy-makeover/cost

http://www.realself.com/tummy-tuck/cost

Mommy Makeover and Tummy Tuck Costs

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.   Most importantly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient review

Costs

You would probably require a full tummy tuck based on your photo, and for your breasts, you would have to determine if you'd like to make them perkier and larger. As a result, the cost of surgery can range from $8000-$12000 in Toronto, Ontario.

Cost of Mommy Makeover?

Thank you for your question and pictures.

Each surgeon’s office charges fees that may be different depending on many factors.  Factors such as the certification of the surgeon, the experience of the surgeon, if the surgery is performed in the office or in a hospital / outpatient surgery center, if performed under local anesthesia or general anesthesia and who is administering the anesthesia.  Don’t choose your surgeon ONLY by price, make sure they can achieve your goals.